The dull look of your shower door makes you feel sad while bathing. Right? However, you can easily clean your dirty and grimy shower doors at home. Do you know baking soda is the all-time favorite choice of cleaners? Baking soda or sodium bicarbonate acts as a powerful cleaner to remove the grime and stains from your shower doors.
However, you can also combine baking soda with vinegar to remove the soap scum from your shower doors. However, learn in 5 easy steps on shower door cleaning with baking soda below.
5 Quick Tips on Shower Door Cleaning
- Take a plastic container and mix baking soda with water in it. Take less water to make a thick paste.
- Allow the water to mix in baking soda thoroughly for a long time. Then wet your shower door with water so that the paste can effectively work on it.
- Apply the baking soda paste on the shower doors with the help of a sponge. Scrub the doors properly to remove all the grime and hard water stains on it.
- Allow the soap scum formed from the paste to stay on the doors for 15 minutes. After this time, wipe the shower doors with a soft clean cloth.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until it removes all the stains from your shower door. Once you remove all the dirt and grime from doors, wash them with water.
Need Professional Shower Door Cleaning?
If you are looking for the professional shower enclosure cleaning services, Xtraordinary Carpet Cleaning is the best choice. Our experts are skilled and experienced to remove all hard water stains from your shower doors and restore its shiny look.